[lazarus] Fw: FW: Christian TV loss

Chris Bordeman chris at autoboatrv.net
Tue Jun 6 06:56:21 EDT 2000

Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:04:51 EDT

CBS will be forced to discontinue "Touched by an Angel" for using the word
God in every program. Madeline Murray O'Hare, an atheist, successfully
managed to eliminate the use of Bible reading from public schools a few
years ago. And now her organization has been granted a Federal Hearing on
the same subject by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in
Washington, DC.  Their petition, Number 2493, would ultimately pave the way
to stop the reading of the gospel of our Lord and savior, on the airwaves of
America.  They took this petition, 287,000 signatures, to back their stand!
If this attempt is successful,all Sunday worship services being broadcasted
on the radio, or by television will be stopped. This group is also
campaigning to remove all Christmas programs, and Christmas carols from
public schools!! You as Christians can help! We are praying for at
least 1 million signatures.This would defeat their effort and show that
there are many Christians alive, well and concerned about our country. As
Christians we must unite on this. Please don't take this lightly. We ignored
this lady once and lost prayer in our school and in offices across the
nation. Please stand up for your religious freedom and let your voice be
heard. Together we can make a difference in our country while creating an
opportunity for the lost to know the Lord.  Now, please sign your name at
the bottom by clicking on this letter with your mouse and clicking FORWARD.
Don't delete anything, just go to the next number and type your name.
Please do not sign jointly, such as Mr.. & Mrs.....Each person should sign
his/her own name.  Please e-mail this to everyone you know, and help us
defeat this organization and keep the right of our freedom of religion.

179.  Chris Bordeman, TX