[lazarus] Status update

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Sun Jun 11 16:14:30 EDT 2000

We would have to distribute this library with lazarus then.   Plus any apps created with lazarus would require this addon to gtk.

I think the grid component looks very nice.  Is this what we want to do?  I'm just not sure about requiring other library's.....
Shane

>>> mhess at miraclec.com 06/08/00 01:28PM >>>
> Before answering the question I have one.  There isn't a gtk grid
> component at this point right?

There isn't one in the standard GTK library but this one is available and I
have heard it said that it is very good. No reason why we couldn't require
this library to be added to the mix.

http://icewalkers.com/softlib/app/app_00547.html