[lazarus] CVS Changes

Shane Miller smiller at lakefield.net
Tue Jun 13 12:06:12 EDT 2000

If you are wondering how long it will be until "LAZARUS" will be usable to
create applications then I couldn't give you a real good idea.  I'm hoping
for more help on it and if I get it I could see it becoming usable in a few
months.

However, the component library is usable.  You can create applications from
it at this point using the gtk library through the LCL.

The data aware components are already there in some cases.  I should yeild
this answer to someone else but I am aware of some of the components
already.  I know the interbase components exist...

I'm not sure what the ELF resource thing is....

Shane