[lazarus] Linux HowTo

christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com
Mon Jun 19 01:34:50 EDT 2000

Hello,

First, I do not have CVS things and download from "Download".
I try to follow the instructions, but they make no sence. I think they are
only
made for CVS download. After two days of patching and "snipping" it works
on
compiling my own (and the examples) code but not Lazarus.... It's something
wrong
with the MWEdit. A bug report is to soon because I'm not sure my setup is
right.
In the HowTo instructions you setup in the /opt dir (witch I think is
good), but where do
I get all these packages that are mentioned ??

I am maybe a little critical, but in all..... YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB
GUYS !!!

Chris