[lazarus] How I can participe in Lazarus ?.....

Mojada Rodríguez, José Francisco JFMojada at uni2.es
Mon Jun 19 12:12:36 EDT 2000

Hola ;)  < Hello >

	First thank you for your answer. I have very strong knowledge of SQL
and Databases ( SyBase, etc.. ), OOP, Shell script.. , I have been
programming in Delphi.

	I would like know ...

	1.- How is structured the developers team?
	2.- Documentation ?
	3.- Exists team leaders ?
	4.- Who is responsable of my job ?
	5.- What is the minimun time I have to work ?
	6.- How job is assigned ?

	Thank you very much !!!

Bye,

Jose Mojada