DFM/LFM in Lazarus WAS: RE: [lazarus] How I can participeinLazarus?.....

Marc Weustink weus at quicknet.nl
Tue Jun 20 15:28:30 EDT 2000

At 18:59 20-06-2000 +0000, Sebastian G|nther wrote:

>Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> >
> > No, no !
> > Components only very seldom stream part of their own data.
> > (with the DefineProperties call)
> >
> > All 'published' properties are streamed automatically by the streaming
> > system. There is no need for a component to stream this data once more.

I never wrote that Controls need to stream published properties on thair own !!

>you don't really expect that the Lazarus team will get anything really
>working, no? If even such basic things are not clear...

Whats wrong today, did something happen ? You sound so negative :-)

I have to admit, writing english is not my strongest point. So it can
happen that I don't write things down which are completely obvious. And yes
it *IS* clear that controls don't stream their properties.

Thanks

Marc