[lazarus] Test Compile error

Robert Scott Horning roberth at ise-tlx.com
Wed Jun 21 12:41:17 EDT 2000

Marc Weustink wrote:

> At 09:44 19-06-2000 -0600, you wrote:
> >I just attempted to recompile the latest snapshot of Lazarus, and got
> >the following error:
> >
> >gtkint.pp(623) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
>
> What error lines did you get ??
>
> Marc

I'm sorry.  The Error messages were surrounded with a bodyguard of warning
messages.

The Error messages are:

gtkobject.inc(2585,9) Error: Identifier not found GTK_MENU_SET_ACCEL_GROUP

gtkobject.inc(2585,57) Error: Illegal Expression

I'm suspecting that a file is missing here.   BTW, I just did this with
the latest of everything in CVS and a fresh cycle of the FreePascal
compiler.

--
Robert Scott Horning
Trans-Lux West