[lazarus] Up and running

christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com christer.t.johansson at se.abb.com
Tue Jun 27 12:54:13 EDT 2000

That's some work to do...
I can't make up my mind yet, I'll sweep around in lazarus file tree
and have some look on what you listed. For me it's good to have
a couple of problems to jump between if I get stuck...
I think I'll start with verify the component in LCL (just comming from
Delphi 5 you get used to all that code completion and stuff) to get
warm in my fingers in "clean" coding.
In between I can take a look at the incomplete components...

I have my vacation soon (W29) and shall spend it all to this
and you will hear from me when I get in to some of the
other stuff you listed so I don't come into collision with your
progress...

Where shall I post my progress, if I have any :-)

Chris

|------------->
|(Embedded    |
|image moved  |
|to file:     |
|pic15443.pcx)|
  |"Shane Miller" <SMiller1 at stvgb.org>                                    |
  |2000-06-27 15:37                                                       |

Please respond to lazarus at miraclec.com