[lazarus] Web site

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Mar 10 10:07:21 EST 2000

Can you find an easy way to place an updated 3/9/2000 next to each menu (or at least the screen shots) so everytime something is submitted new people know when it was last updated?  I only ask that it be done if you can do it easily.  I know we aren't paying you enough already.  :-)
Shane

Ned Boddie wrote:

> If you want a complete Delphi system - written in Delphi, then I
> suggest you look at the 'handel' project - it even uses mwedit as the
> editor...
>
> I'd be happy to post the zip files somewhere if you'd like to give me
> a destination.

I have placed both the source files and a binary version on the ftp
site.

Win32 binary
     ftp://ftp.miraclec.com/lazarus/handle.zip          592,736 bytes

Win32 source
     ftp://ftp.miraclec.com/lazarus/handle_source.zip   229,385 bytes

I agree that Handel would be great if we could do it. It would give a
lot of developers a big comfort feeling if it looked like Delphi.
Trouble is I don't know how much will be required to convert it. I
haven't looked at the source for awhile but I kind of remember it being
very win api-ish. However maybe that won't be to bad with the recent
modifications made to the LCL.