[lazarus] CVS changes

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Mar 14 15:47:21 EST 2000

I have updated CVS with my initial Speedbutton code.

If you compile and run Lazarus you need to click on the Project RUN to set the two speedbutton's visible.
I can't seem to get it to work if I set them visible in the FORM's create because it crashes after getting a bunch of errors in getdc.

Also, I need the ability to draw an image to these speedbutton's yet.  Currently I don't have that ability.  I would appreciate it if someone would modify TBITMAP or CANVAS to allow drawing of an image to it.

Functions I added but may not have implemented 100% are:

DrawFrameControl
BeginPaint
EndPaint
PaintWindow (TWinControl)
Savedc
ExcludeClipRect
RestoreDC
MoveWindowOrg
IntersectClipRect
PaintControls (TWinControl)

Feel free to look at these and finish them/fix them if needed.

Shane