[lazarus] My DDD problem

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Wed Mar 15 09:42:25 EST 2000

OK OK I finally figured it out.

Fabien Ninoles was correct to a point. All you have to do is "Run" the
program and it will ask for the parameters. However you have to select a
SPECIFIC "Run" to get it. I was clicking on the "Run" button in the
"Command Tool" window. This just runs the program. You have to select
"Run" from the "Program" pulldown menu. Then it will ask you for
arguments. Silly me to expect them to both act the same way.  :-)

See I knew it was because I was just tired last night.  :-)