[lazarus] Documentation added to the site

Curtis White cwhite at aracnet.com
Wed Mar 15 23:50:13 EST 2000

There are templates in the lcl/templates directory that contain comments that
were designed specifically for pasdoc. But there is a simple problem with the
way our files are setup and pasdoc (unless someone has fixed this since the
last time I looked at pasdoc). That is that pasdoc does not pick up the .inc
files. So it grabs all the documentation out of the .pp files but misses the
.inc files. Most of the procedures are documented in the .inc files. Like I
said, maybe this has been fixed since last I looked at pasdoc, but if not,
then that is probably why the documentation looks really thin.

Curtis