[lazarus] CVS Changes (GetText)

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Mar 24 06:04:17 EST 2000

+ From: Shane Miller [mailto:smiller at lakefield.net]

+ I don't see the problem with it losing the TOP and Left coord's.

Most of the times it works, after I cycled to a new compiler it didn't work.
Compiled with an old compiler --> OK
Compiled with the latest compiler --> OK (?)

Applied changes from HJO --> with latest compiler --> NOK
Make clean and compile again --> OK

I hadn't the time to look at it, but at first sight there are 2
possebilities.
1) we're dealing with an uninitialized variable which is most of
   the time 0 and someties something else.
2) The new compiler delivers in some occasions crappy code
   (the first time I compiled Lazarus, lazarus dumped on an unknown bitmap
???)

I find option 1 the most likely, but until proven otherwise I suspect the
compiler as well

Marc