[lazarus] More Kylix news

Kevin Berry kevinbe71 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 26 00:54:22 EST 2000

Borland really are hyping this product up... it will
be interesting to see if it lives up to expectations.
I think they are doing the right thing though.  They
really do need to realize that it is the 3rd party
relationships that count.

I saw a small demo of the Kylix compiler on Thursday
and the compile speed seemed fairly impressive.  I was
also amazed that they were including a new assembler
with the product.  I thought they'd kick that out
because of time constraints.  They really seem to be
doing quite a thorough job of Kylix.

Cheers,
Kevin.

http://www.newsalert.com/bin/story?StoryId=ConR2ubWbu0zgmdq5&FQ=Linux&Nav=na-search-&StoryTitle=Linux