[lazarus] cvs updated

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Thu Mar 30 16:29:54 EST 2000

Shane Miller wrote:

> I really wanted this to get done prior to us getting more people involved.  Marc, when you fix the make files, move everything to Interfaces/gtk and win32.  I am fine with that.

Why don't we separate the .inc's and .pp's while we are at it? This will
help in some aspects when the code in the .inc's might be windows
specific. By linking against the correct .inc directory we then don't
need to use #ifdefs. You know the way that the FCL is set up.

We might as well get everything setup correctly right now.