[lazarus] Latest 1.0.5 version of compiler

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Mon Apr 2 05:25:02 EDT 2001

+ From: Jens Arm [mailto:JArm at Webasto.de]

+ Hi
+
+ I have the problem, that I can't install the RPM. I get the following
+ error:
+
+ linuxcvs:/Progs # rpm -U fpc-1.0.5-laz.20010401.i386.rpm
+ only packages with major numbers <= 3 are supported by this
+ version of RPM
+ error: fpc-1.0.5-laz.20010401.i386.rpm cannot be installed

Woops

+ Can you use to build the RPM an older version, because not
+ everyone has a system with the newest rpm-program.

Didn't think of that. Indeed the box I build this on is pretty up to date (I
needed the latest clibs for the latest ddd)

I'll try to install an older rpm (or find something to build older rpms)

Marc