[lazarus] Accounting / MIS Software for Business

us at bom6.vsnl.net.in us at bom6.vsnl.net.in
Wed Apr 11 01:48:36 EDT 2001

Dear Sir / Madam,

You are invited to visit our website - http://www.HiTech-on-web.com - for download of free Business software (Financial Accounting and MIS) for the following user segments :

Financial Accounting >> For Business Houses, Organizations, Individuals
Sales, Stock and Accounts Manager >> For Traders, Dealers, Stockists
Industry Manager >> For Industries, Manufacturing Units
Hospital Manager >> For Hospitals, Nursing Homes and Diagnostic Labs
Hotel Manager >> Hotels, Restaurants, Guest Houses
Pharmaceutical Sales, Stock and Accounts Manager >> For Medicine Suppliers
Newspaper Management System >> For Newspapers, Magazine Publishers
SSAM for Automobile Dealers >> For Automobile Dealers, Service Stations
FA for Petrol Pumps >> Financial Accounting for Petrol Pumps
FA for Commodity Brokers >> Financial Accounting for Commodity Brokers

Details of these software can be found at http://www.HiTech-on-web.com. All these software are customized for specific requirements of the above user segments. These software are available for download (shareware valid for about 9 months) from our website absolutely free. You can continue the free use even after that by downloading again. You will find these software useful for your business or  services you are providing. Even as individual you can organize your finances using HiTech Financial Accounting (details at http://www.HiTech-on-web.com/accounting/)

Thank you for sparing your time in reading this email and we apolozise if we have caused inconvenience to you by sending this email. This is occasional email and you are not on any mailing list.

Visit us at : http://www.HiTech-on-web.com
To stop mail from us click mailto:hitechsoft at yahoo.com?subject=StopMail