[lazarus] CVS Changes

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Tue Aug 14 17:38:27 EDT 2001

Marc Weustink wrote:

> It is not creating the makefiles, it is creating the package info.
> (other cmdline switch)

It never did this before why is it doing it now? Why does it need to run
fpcmake at all? I thought if the makefile is already built you shouldn't
need fpcmake.

> What version of fpcmake are you using?

I don't know but I shouldn't even need it should I?

> Try to set FPCDIR to the fpc sources when running make zipinstall.
> Does it make a difference ?

I don't have the FPC sources online at this point in time. I haven't for
the last few months. I am using the binary installation.

Here is what is showing up in the log.

.
.
.
make -C lcl install
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/opt/lazarus/lcl'
/usr/bin/fpcmake -p Makefile.fpc
Processing Makefile.fpc
An unhandled exception occured at 0x0805ED78 :
s_package_not_found rtl
  0x0805ED78
  0x00000000

Now I assume that the error is due to the fact that I have an old
version of fpcmake on my machine but I should even need it should I?