[lazarus] More testing with 1.0.5 as it is now.

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Thu Dec 13 09:49:56 EST 2001

On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:22:40 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
Michael Van Canneyt <michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be> wrote:

The cvs gives permission denieds,

> I have fixed this.

Thx, that helps a lot.

> > the process.pp overloads important structures of classes.pp, TFilestream was
> > unusable (This was fixed), execl is restricted to shortstring, and the fpc
> > sometimes can't compile the lazarus IDE in one step (this bug was not in the
> > fpc from 8/15), ...
>
> I will add an overloaded version of execl which accepts an ansistring
> or a pchar.

Why not simply change 'ToDo: string' to 'ToDo: ansistring' ?

> just comment this stupid TPoint/TRect overloading in process.pp.
>
> I will take care of this as well.
>
> Both things (TPoint,ExecL issue) should be finished tonight.

It's getting better and better ... :)

> My apologies for the late reaction, but I am indeed very busy, and have
> been skipping many lazarus messages.

Hmm. I did not expect, my fpc problems can be solved over the lazarus mailing list. :)
I thought, that a cute bug report is more helpful. But obviously I'm wrong.

> Luckily I read this one at least :)

Hopefully, no one gets the idea to report fpc bugs to this list. ;)

Mattias