[lazarus] Lazarus progress and Win32

Michael A. Hess mhess at miraclec.com
Mon Dec 17 09:45:40 EST 2001

Keith Bowes wrote:

> The last I heard, the nightly builds for Windows haven't been updated
> since August because of the compiler requirements.  Obviously this is
> still the case since the version is 0.7 instead of 0.8.1.
>
> I guess if you really want to experiment with the new and fixed stuff,
> you can compile it yourself.

I was just trying to get the nightly builds going again this weekend but
hit another snag. There is an imcompatibility with GTK-Win32. We are
using a construct that is available in Linux but not in Win32. It is
being looked at however it might mean that we have to really develop the
Win32 API. However at this point that also had some build problems.