[lazarus] Help files

Denis Leger Denis.Leger at laposte.net
Thu Dec 20 08:48:38 EST 2001

Le Thursday 20 December 2001 13:15, Florian Klaempfl a écrit :

> >But one thing is bad : html help need a lot of files (one for each help
> >page), it's a waste of memory on hard drives...
>
> But this matters only for old file systems like FAT32, no? In the worth
> case, the htmls could be zipped.

Ah, i did'nt know it was possible.

I had a look on gtkhtml, and after little problems (missing libs...), i
installed it. Whaou ! It's really fast !

There is still one problem in my opinion : gtkhtml needs a lot of various
libraries, which will not be installed as default on a standard computer.

But i will try to use it, i'll post again here when i got something to
show.

By the way, has anyone allready made the C->pas conversion of these files,
like in the various gtk* ? If not, i will try to do it.

--
Denis Léger