[lazarus] Help files

Michal Bukovjan michal.bukovjan at openone.cz
Thu Dec 20 10:18:45 EST 2001

Hello,

gtkhtml may be a little a moving target, but maybe not anymore, since it
is integrated in the Evolution 1.x (and Gnome help system relies on that
as well, I suppose).

And as for the dependencies - this is what rpm (deb) packages are
supposed to be for :-)
I think the gtkhtml is now or will be a part of any distro that supports
Gnome, so this should not be a big problem. (most distro aimed at
desktop will include it).
And Qt/KDE may have something similar as well (Konqueror), so Lazarus
could support multiple engines just as in case of GTK/Qt/Windows
component set.

Michal