[lazarus] kylix shipping the end of Feb...

mooseman mooseman at uniserve.com
Thu Feb 1 18:49:28 EST 2001

i suppose that if you work for a larger software house that doesn't matter.
as a small developer, i can tell you it matters to me.
everything must have a reasonable rate of return.

i guess as a side observation, as others have noted, my past business with
borland seems to be forgotten.
no upgrade pricing etc.

anyways, i am out of buffer space for my O.T. rant

;-)