[lazarus] kylix shipping the end of Feb...

Robert Scott Horning roberth at ise-tlx.com
Thu Feb 1 18:59:00 EST 2001

Dang it... I thought I saw it somewhere else.  I remember somebody suggesting
that there was an open source initiative of some sort that was building the IDE
that I saw on the Project JEDI web pages.

Check out:

http://delphree.clexpert.com/

for some interesting free software projects that are using object pascal
(although most of this development is currently using Delphi rather than Free
Pascal, but I digress right now).  Interestingly enough.... Lazarus is
mentioned.  I hope (and maybe I really do hope) that Lazarus was that interface,
but I may be mistaken.  I can't seem to find it.

BTW, is it just me or is something fishy that all references to the JEDI web
pages have been taken from the Borland web site.  The only references that I can
find right now are a couple of press releases that mention JEDI (from back when
they were really pushing the "community" connection sites).  I found the web
pages, but I had to use Google.  What kind of PR campaign is going on now?

--
Robert Scott Horning
Trans-Lux West
E-mail:  roberth at ise-tlx.com