[lazarus] On the air with Mike and Shane. :-)

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Tue Feb 27 11:18:28 EST 2001

Being the introvert I am, I can't wait.  I'm writing everything down that I want to say.  :-)

Shane

>>> mhess at miraclec.com 02/27/01 09:59AM >>>
Greetings,

Well the Lazarus project and Free Pascal should get some good PR
tonight.

Michael A. Hess and Shane Miller will be appearing on The Linux Show
tonight at 8:00pm CST.  The Linux Show is the most popular and longest
running webcast focused on Linux news and community information in the
world today.  Check out http://www.thelinuxshow.com for details.

Be sure to tune in.