[lazarus] Nice talk...

Dalton Calford dcalford at distributel.ca
Wed Feb 28 09:19:37 EST 2001

If you want to question the ability of Borland to cooperate, simply jump
over to www.interbase2000.com or www.ibphoenix.com

Borland is now directly competing with their one and only open source
project.
They have not made any postings to thier interbase project at
sourceforge, but, they have a internal tree that is closed to all.  They
will not allow anyone else post to thier 'open source' project either.

They have bad mouthed the community around the product and sent
threatening letters to all individuals who have openly supported the
open source project.

Beware the marketing spin and do not sign anything and be VERY careful
as to copywrite or shrink wrap license traps.

best regards

Dalton