[lazarus] CVS Committed

Luis R. Hilario luis at luis-digital.8m.com
Sat Jan 6 10:14:09 EST 2001

Shane Miller wrote:

> Currently in the IDE I have the following forms loading from resources.  These forms do not have any constuctor create code so the controls are being autocreated from the information in the resources:
>
> TViewUnits1
> TViewForms1
> TMessageDlg
>
> Not too many at this point.  This is just to show that we CAN do it.  One of the problems stopping me from doing more is that the TStrings properties aren't being streamed so Memo's don't fill, Combobox's appear empty and RadioGroups are empty.  I will wait until this is fixed to stream more forms.

Before this update it worked well.
I want to know if it is normal in this state of development or is a
problem with compiler 1.0.4
I did "make clean" and "make all". All good, but at the time of the
execution:

LM_SCREENINIT called --> should go to GTKObject.Init
TODO: check this
[TCustomForm.Create] Resource 'TSPLASHFORM' not found
[TCustomForm.Create] Resource 'TMAINIDE' not found
calling drawframecontrol
IN DrawFrameControl
Exiting drawframecontrol
X = 0
X = 1
X = 2......

......X = 7
X = 8
X = 9
X = 10
X = 11
calling drawframecontrol
IN DrawFrameControl
Exiting drawframecontrol
X = 0......

....IN DrawFrameControl
Exiting drawframecontrol
[TCustomForm.Create] Resource 'TFINDDIALOG' not found
Signature=TPF0
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080AED45 :
Access violation
  0x080AED45
  0x00000000
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080D96FA :
Access violation
  0x080D96FA
  0x3020200C
  0x00000000

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x00000021 :
Access violation
  0x00000021
  0x080ADBAC
  0x080DE4EF
  0x080ADE6F
  0x080D065B
  0x080D0607
  0x080B53E5
  0xBFFFF2B0
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x080D96FA :
Access violation
  0x080D96FA
  0x3020200C
  0x00000000

[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 68 unreleased DCs and 332
unreleased GDIObjects
[TgtkObject.Destroy] WARNING: There are 4 messages left in the queue!
I'll free them

--
| Luis R. Hilario               |