[lazarus] CVS Committed

Shane Miller SMiller1 at stvgb.org
Fri Jan 5 13:37:07 EST 2001

Currently in the IDE I have the following forms loading from resources.  These forms do not have any constuctor create code so the controls are being autocreated from the information in the resources:

TViewUnits1
TViewForms1
TMessageDlg

Not too many at this point.  This is just to show that we CAN do it.  One of the problems stopping me from doing more is that the TStrings properties aren't being streamed so Memo's don't fill, Combobox's appear empty and RadioGroups are empty.  I will wait until this is fixed to stream more forms.

Shane