[lazarus] The reason for Lazarus crashing - Chapter 1

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Jan 20 17:57:33 EST 2001

Hi Shane,

I have tested the viewforms streaming problem. I activated the constructor in
viewform_dlg.pp, used your code to create the lfm file, used lazares to create
the lrs file, activate the resource in viewform_dlg.pp, recompiled and it
worked fine.
I tested it with the current 1.0.5 from cvs, not the rpm. Perhaps you should
update?

I took synedit 1.3. I deactivated the docking, mousewheel, filedragging and
clipboard code, added a lot of IFDEFs and now I have got a synedit.pp and 10
additional units which compile without errors. Now I will try to get it
working. There is a lot of font code which I do not understand yet. Especially
getting the font descriptions.

Mattias