[lazarus] TImage

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Mar 5 10:39:57 EST 2001

I have comitted some additions to graphics.pp:
-TGraphic is now ready for streaming.
-Added TPicture.

I have got some questions to loading and saving bitmaps. Hopefully Luis and
others can help.
What should be the default stream format of TBitmap? I think, the windows
bitmap format is ok. Then we can use parts of Luis TWinBMP code for
TBitmap. But of course it would be pretty slow to only work with a windows
bitmap under gtk. It would be much faster if TBitmap converts the windows
bitmap to the best format depending on the interface. Hence, we need
procedures to convert bitmap to GDKBitmap and back.

What do you think?

Mattias