[lazarus] TImage

FoodTechnologist Vasily.Volchenko at mstu.edu.ru
Tue Mar 6 04:17:34 EST 2001

> parts of Luis TWinBMP code for

Luis TWinBMP? Its a surprise! What do you mean? Course, I'll see, what's the
difference. I'm sorry for not including creation information in bmpimport.pp
(the reason was that it was a service file, at first I even didn't want to
separate it),
but see pictures.pp and comment before it.
I intended to be free of code from N. Rubenking in his book "Turbo pascal for
Windows", and I think, I'm success (as I don't know, if it is possible to use
this code in
freeware). There is no variables with same names. Only ideas were taken (and
this book is intended to teach everybody these ideas). Besides, I've made some
work of painting TWinBMP, which was not too easy.
Besides, how Luis correspond to site http://www.ussr.to/Russia/vvi/ - somebody
with initials VVI from Russia?
Nonetheless, I'm glad for including my work in the project. I hope, you means
"Luis modified code" - in this case I'm sorry (it is GPL now, course, you are
thanks for modifying).
Sorry if if I have misunderstand something.
            Volchenko Vasily Igorevich, post-graduate
              MSTU, Murmansk, Russia