[lazarus] Some new IDE bugs

Jens Arm JArm at Webasto.de
Mon Mar 26 02:11:48 EST 2001

Hi

1. If you select a component in the designer and press Delete, this ends
up in an editor SegFault.

2. If I try to drop a TNotebook from the additional-page It work. But if
I try to click in the Object Inspector on the PLUS-sign (PageList) you
get a SegFault.

3. The moving of a TNoteBook don't work. There works nothing.

4. If you drop a TBevel on the Form you get a SegFault.

5. How can I edit the Items in the Object Inspector of a TRadioGroup?
There is no StringListEditor.

6. What is with automatic code completion/code parameters ?

Question:
Why are jumping some Components into the left corner and back to the
normal position if you move them and some other don't do this?

Jens