[lazarus] Small things (details)

Luis R. Hilario l_hilario at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 12:37:54 EST 2001

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> > > Run just builds and starts the program. There is currently no debugger, so the IDE will not switch to debugger mode. If you write a console program, you will not see anything, since the program is executed in background. If you write a window application, your program should appear.
> >
> > Not, not it is executing the program and is compiled.
>
> It does not compile?
Yes, compile.

> Is there any error message?
No error message.

> I need some more output to fix that.
> Plz activcate in include/ide.inc the IDE_DEBUG define, do a 'make clean all' and send me the output (e.g. last 100 lines).

OK.

--
 |------------------------------|
| Luis R. Hilario                |

TMainIDE.Create A ***********
TMainIDE.DoNewProject A
TMainIDE.DoNewEditorUnit A NewFilename=
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree A OnlyInterfaceNeeded=TRUE
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree A OnlyInterfaceNeeded=FALSE
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree A OnlyInterfaceNeeded=TRUE
[TCustomFormEditor.CreateComponent] Class='TFORM'
[TJITForms] AddNewJITForm
NewFormName is Form1, NewClassName is TForm1
[TJITForms.RenameClass] OldName='TJITForm' NewName='TForm1'
[TJITForms.RenameClass] OldName='TForm1' NewName='TForm1'
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree A OnlyInterfaceNeeded=FALSE
[TgtkObject.CreateComponent] csFixed A  TSYNEDIT
(gtkwinapiwindow.pp) GTKAPIWidget_new, ToDo: check parameters, gtk-Critical
(gtkwinapiwindow.pp) GTKAPIWidget_Init B  check this:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkrange.c: line 250 (gtk_range_get_adjustment): assertion `range != NULL' failed.

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkrange.c: line 250 (gtk_range_get_adjustment): assertion `range != NULL' failed.
GTKAPIWidget_Init END

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkrange.c: line 250 (gtk_range_get_adjustment): assertion `range != NULL' failed.
GTKAPIWidget_new END
[TgtkObject.CreateComponent] csFixed B
STOPPOK: [TGtkObject.SetText] Possible superfluous use of SetText, use SetLabel instead!
TMainIDE.DoNewUnit end
TMainIDE.DoNewProject end 0
TMainIDE.Create B
TMainIDE.DoSaveProject A SaveAs=FALSE SaveToTestDir=FALSE
TMainIDE.DoSaveEditorUnit A PageIndex=0 SaveAs=FALSE SaveToTestDir=FALSE
AnUnitInfo.Filename=unit1.pas

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-WARNING **: invalid cast from `(unknown)' to `GtkObject'

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkwidget.c: line 2725 (gtk_widget_event): assertion `GTK_IS_WIDGET (widget)' failed.
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree A OnlyInterfaceNeeded=TRUE
TPascalParserTool.BuildTree A OnlyInterfaceNeeded=FALSE
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x0815B481 :
List index exceeds bounds (-1)
  0x0815B481
  0x00000000

forms.pp - finalization section
[TMainIDE.Destroy] A
[TMainIDE.Destroy] B  -> inherited Destroy...
An unhandled exception occurred at 0x08093528 :
Access violation
  0x08093528  THEFONTSINFOMANAGER__RELEASEFONTSINFO,  line 524 of syntextdrawer.pp
  0x3B2E4132  main,  line 234 of graphics.pplcllinux.pp
  0xBC8DF689  main,  line 234 of graphics.pplcllinux.pp

An unhandled exception occurred at 0x6E617453 :
Access violation
  0x6E617453  main,  line 234 of graphics.pplcllinux.pp
  0x00000001
  0x081FB97C  main,  line 234 of graphics.pplcllinux.pp