[lazarus] syntax hilighting for various languages

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Nov 27 11:12:04 EST 2001

Hi all,

I have enhanced the editor options and the source editor to handle syntax highlighting for other files than pascal. Also the IDE now only saves the changed colors to the xml config file and uses a more readable format.
For demonstration, I added highlighters for C/C++ and HTML, which was quite easy. The sample sources needs some token types. But who cares? Since we need C only for h2pas. ;)

Normal bugfixes:
- fixed crash on non selection in completion box
- moved lazres.pp to tools directory
- cleaned up images (combined resources in images dir and splitted them up)
- flat speedbuttons now paint background
- fixed TGtkListStringList in assigning the same gtk list (kill-old-values-bug)
- the first code template is now selected in the editor options like
  in delphi. Sounds not much, but it means, the TListbox is finally
  working fine.

Mattias