[lazarus] Free Pascal

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Tue Oct 23 05:07:23 EDT 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:55:44 GMT
Peter Vreman <peter at freepascal.org> wrote:

> > > Is it possible to build and compile a usual pascal programs by using
> > > Lazarus only as an ide and  debugger. I dont want to use the GUI toolkit
> > >
> > > and absolutely dont like RHIDE.
> > >

> > I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.  Just create a new project
> > (Project|New Project) and select "Program" as the project type.
>
> I tested lazarus quickly last weekend, but it never managed to compile a program
> correctly. Starting with a form only results in /tmp/program.pas not found.

Probably you ceated a new project and did a build+run without saving. This is called the 'test project'. Since the codetools changed the complete file handling of the IDE I had not the time to check this feature. But I fixed it now.

I also fixed the TRagioGroup.OnClick bug which did not update the ItemIndex.

Mattias