[lazarus] Free Pascal

Peter Vreman peter at freepascal.org
Tue Oct 23 05:16:36 EDT 2001

> > I tested lazarus quickly last weekend, but it never managed to compile a program
> > correctly. Starting with a form only results in /tmp/program.pas not found.
>
> Probably you ceated a new project and did a build+run without saving. This is called the
'test project'. Since the codetools changed the complete file handling of the IDE I had
not the time to check this feature. But I fixed it now.

Another strange things was to click on the first/second tab with the components. Then you
get the load/save dialogs.

Do the codetools also support ppu files? Because for the types i tried i didn't get a list
of fields