[lazarus] pathing error

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Wed Apr 10 05:04:04 EDT 2002

+ From: Ted Dennis [mailto:tedennis at gte.net]
+ Sent: Tuesday, 09 April, 2002 18:18
+
+ I'm sure this is a very simple problem.  My default installation (no
+ source) wants to force compilation of the supplied object files (e.g.
+ controls, etc.).  I tried setting the various paths,
+ including the fpc.cfg file but with no success. The message is "Can't
+ compile unit CONTROLS, no sources available".
+ Any suggestions or will I need to install the source & let it recompile?

It shouldn't be necesary I think, but it isn't quite clear what you are
doing. What default installation are you talking about, FPC or Lazarus,
which version, which platform.

Marc