[lazarus] Installling Lazarus on Windows Me

The Gauthiers ggauthier at execulink.com
Mon Aug 19 22:18:13 EDT 2002

Thanks for the frank reply. I wasn't sure from all the messages back and
forth, whether the Win32 version was Alpha, Beta, or Released. I hope that
it does get to a Beta stage in the near future, but also can appreciate not
having much time to devote to it. Perhaps when it is at a somewhat more
usable stage, I can help out. While I am learning Delphi, I have used Pascal
before, and I am a Test Engineer for high-criticality software.

Regards;
Gary