[lazarus] Updates

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Aug 30 10:36:12 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I have changed some central parts of the LCL and GTK<->LCL paint system. I have disabled/removed some of the old workarounds and I hope that everything works well.

Updates:

- SetWindowOrgEx and MoveWindowOrgEx now sets the origin of a DeviceContext.
  All graphic functions were altered.
- The child controls of a TWinControl are now splitted into TControls and
  TWinControls as in the VCL.
- TControls (that are not TWinControls) are now painted with correct clipping
  and origin. That's why now for example TBevel works.
- GetWindowOrgEx now returns the origin of the Drawable and not of the owner
  Widget.
- Form editing: The designer now uses a faster devicecontext system, which
  reduces SaveDC/RestoreDC calls and provides a canvas.
- Form editing: all designer draw functions now paint to the correct position
- Form editing: all client areas now show a grid
- Fixed many controlstyles (e.g csOpaque was missing and there were too many
  csDoubleClicks/csTripleClicks).
- Added 'Use Display' to the 'Run Parameters' dialog

Mattias