AW: [lazarus] Win32

Vincent Snijders VSDS at RND.VB.CBS.NL
Thu Dec 12 09:11:38 EST 2002

On the win32 api version: it is very unstable. It just hangs on showing the source code editor due to problems with the implementation of the notebook control.
Tonight or tomorrow night I hope to send in a patch for this problem. But don't get your hopes up, because it still crashed om startup, only a bit later.

Regards,
Vincent.