[lazarus] lazarus debuging???

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Mon Dec 23 03:43:15 EST 2002

On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:52:01 +0100 (CET)
matooo at email.si wrote:

> Where do I upload or should I put on one of my servers and send patch. But
> that's not my server yet so please be gentle and download just once.

You can send me the patch.

> I'll do that tommorow and  address and un<pw>.
>
> But it would be nice if you'd tell me few more things and I would upload a
> decent version to start from.
>
> 1. TGdkAtom was cardinal now pointer? just corrections please. URGENT!!!

It is defined as
typedef struct _GdkAtom *GdkAtom;
AFAIK it was changed oktober 2001 in gtk1.

> 2. TGdkRegion has a record, where did you find that record, even in Gdk
> API guide says it has only one visible var user_data: pointer
> so it should be either
> PGdkRegion = TGdkRegion;
> TGdkRegion = record
>   user_data: pointer;
> end;

This record has a different size.
It was auto translated by h2pas from gtk+/gdk/gdkregion-generic.h.

> 3. Accelerators are thrown out, beats me, but I really don't know how to
> handle them, some old functions have no equivalents.
> 4. All is made as I said in one of my last "maybe,... gtk2" messages, so
> in basic, one source for gtk1 and gtk2 with conditional defines. That's
> why I would need symlinks, same source diff makefile:-)

I'm not sure, why you need symlinks. Probably I will understand, when I see
your patch...

> 5. I will post a little readme with it so you'd understand my remarks and
> unfinished things
> 6. That's why I need another day and this answer.
> [...]

Mattias