[lazarus] gdb/step

Liebrecht Venter Lrven at attglobal.net
Fri Feb 22 10:34:03 EST 2002

I downloaded the latest Lazarus. Somehow Step and breakpoints still dont
work.
Lazarus just does absolutely nothing...no response.
I checked that GDB works as can be seen below.

[Liebrecht at gateway Liebrecht]$ gdb
GNU gdb 5.0rh-5 Red Hat Linux 7.1
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-redhat-linux".
(gdb)

Are there maybe any options I should pass to the compiler to make gdb
and Lazarus speak to each other? I see no other misconfiguration
possible.