[lazarus] gdb/step

Marc Weustink Marc.Weustink at cuperus.nl
Fri Feb 22 11:28:37 EST 2002

+ From: Liebrecht at gateway [mailto:Liebrecht at gateway]On Behalf
+ Of Liebrecht Venter
+
+ I downloaded the latest Lazarus. Somehow Step and breakpoints
+ still dont work.
+ Lazarus just does absolutely nothing...no response.
+ I checked that GDB works as can be seen below.

I'm afraid that the current implementation of the debugger doesn't work well
with shared libs. Im working on another solution, which should work better.
In the mean time, the only thing I can think og is to link staticly.

Marc

BTW, what does the view - Debugger output  dialog show ?