[lazarus] Newbie Q : Can't find classes.pas...

David Creelman dave at geko.net.au
Fri Jun 28 09:13:00 EDT 2002

Hi Mattias,

Thanks for the pointers.

I checked the FAQ and it looked like my path was okay. Tried again and
it still didn't work, so I checked the directories that were searched
when the compiler ran and the fpc gtk directory (/usr/lib/fpc/etc...)
wasn't in there. It was trying to use the lazarus lcl/gtk directory
which was empty.... I ended up copying the gtk.pp file into the
lazarus/lcl/gtk directory, then it compiled.

Now the IDE runs. I managed to change the compiler options under run->
and got the demo project to run.

I don't have too much spare time, but I'd like to tinker. What needs
doing ?

Cheers
DC