nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Mar 22 13:34:33 EST 2002
- fixed: TForm.Position will now be applied before creating form on 0,0
- reduced get/freemem uses of linkscanner
- added 'complete properties' checkbox to codetools options
- 'Save all' shortcut implemented
- fixed renaming of include directive on 'save as'
and improved to handle subdirs for resource file
- fixed crash on loading destroyed form data and fixed abort on missing lfm file
- fixed crash on 'save as' with exception on form streaming
- added messages for some 'save as' problems (delete files, missing dirs,
double or invalid unitnames, ...)
- added environment general option: Save pascal files lowercase
e.g. saving a unit as MainUnit.pas will save the unit as mainunit.pas, but
the unit name will be MainUnit.
- code creation options applied to new unit code
- the IDE now saves if a file was included. The next time the file is opened
it is not needed to open the main file first.
More information about the Lazarus