[lazarus] Lazarus Timeline?

Stefan. Hille stoppok at muenster.de
Tue May 21 17:33:06 EDT 2002

Hi
On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 03:57:24PM -0400, Matthew Bradford wrote:
> Hello,

Menu's are already working in lcl (look at examples) and I'm currently
working on them. Current status

  - after a menu is created (displayed) no further items can be added
    (assume this is because the RecreateWnd function is missing)
  - streaming is almost working in my local source tree and will be
    submitted as soon as I can fix 2 remaining issues (approx. 1 week)
  - menu-editor seems a little bit complicated at the moment. I set up a
    basic dialog to make this work but have no timeframe yet.

bye,

  Stefan
Stefan Hille          email: stoppok at muenster.de
48155 Muenster	      voice: 0251/664695