[lazarus] Error when Event field click

Tony Maro tony at maro.net
Sat Nov 2 12:58:48 EST 2002

That's pretty common if it's not set up correctly.  You may want to
check out my HOWTO that's at
http://tony.maro.net/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=1200&page_id=17

The problem is that Lazarus doesn't have access to your FPC sources.  If
you didn't download the sources for FPC you need to.  If you did then
you need to go into your environment options in Lazarus and tell it
where your FPC sources are.