[lazarus] New Bug Entered

andrew johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 9 08:07:57 EST 2002

1.) FPC 1.1 must be from CVS or nightly as of two weeks ago to compile
the LCL.

2.) Lazarus will not yet work under FPC 1.1 on account of a few compiler
and/or RTL bugs that have as yet to be resolved.

3.) This bug has been fixed in CVS for several weeks. I just tested
using CVS from yesterday, and FPC from Thursday compiled the LCL fine.

Andrew

andrew johnson <acjgenius at earthlink.net>