[lazarus] Help Dev New Component - mozilla jscript

Danie Brink subs at nas.co.za
Sat Nov 9 11:31:00 EST 2002

I have been working on DWScript for more than a year and have tried to
convert it to free pascal. No success it uses variants and interfaces
none of wich is supported, to my knolage, under fpc, I recently ran into
mozilla javascript and it will probably run on all the platforms
freepascal runs. So I decided to make a library for FreePascal, I see it
working allong the same lines as dwscript eventualy. I need it for a
enterprise project I am undertaking. And it would be a nice component
for lazarus, yes ?

I currently need to know if someone has done this somewhere. If not, I
need to know how to use h2pas properly, it results in a access violation
when I use it. And I would like some guidlines as to how to make a
component out of this.

Could someone give me some pointers on how to do this ?

Danie Brink.