[lazarus] New Bugs TMenuItem, TListView and Obj Inspector

Danie Brink subs at nas.co.za
Wed Nov 13 14:21:32 EST 2002

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

Sure can you send me a private email, so I dont post this all over the List.

Danie Brink brink at nas.co.za

20021113194242.3ad6b3c2.nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de">
  On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:19:17 +0200Danie Brink <subs at nas.co.za> wrote:

    Mattias Gaertner wrote:

      On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:04:48 +0200Danie Brink <subs at nas.co.za> wrote:

        Some More BugsTMenuItem : Sub Menu Items does not display shortcut, typing shortcut, make shortcut letter appear in menu.TListView : Clear Method does not exist. under TListView orTListView.Items

        Added. Not very fast though.

              Creating an Event in the Object Inspector generates an error as followes

                "Unable to create new method. Plz fix errors in source", but there are no errors not even hints since I've added checking code to get rid of them just in case.Anny Sugestions as to the last error ?

                Ok, I think, I know, what kind of error this is. (A wrong link between twoTFindDeclarationTools).But I need an example to track it down. Can you send the code to me (not thelist) plz.Mattias_________________________________________________________________     To unsubscribe: mail lazarus-request at miraclec.com with                "unsubscribe" as the Subject   archives at http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/mailarchives